Features and Quality Control
1. Designed with anisotropic etched surface, our Monocrystalline silicon solar cell is highly efficient.
2. This solar cell features low reverse current, high shunting resistance and dependability.
3. The product quality is guaranteed by our incoming inspection, through production, outgoing production to final packaging checking.
4. 100% checked for reverse current and visual appearance
5. Small light-induced degradation
6. Calibration by Fraunhofer ISE
|Thickness||Final Cell: 210μm±40μm|
|Front Side(-)||Blue SiN anti-reflection coating|
|Two 1.9mm wide silver bus bars|
|Back Side(+)||Full aluminum back-surface field|
|3mm wide silver soldering pads|
Typical package for one box is 1008 monocrystalline silicon solar cells. These solar cells are sealed in paper boards every 72 pcs. Gross weight per unit box shall be around 8.80 kg.
Data under Standard Testing Conditions (STC)
1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25℃
Pmpp: ±1.50% rel.
Efficiency: ±0.25% abs.
Typical Temperature Coefficients
As a professional monocrystalline solar cell manufacturer and supplier in China, we can produce not only monocrystalline solar cells, but also polycrystalline solar cells, monocrystalline solar panels, and polycrystalline solar panels, etc.
Located in Wuxi City in Jiangsu province, we are near to highways, airports and sea ports. This will help reduce your transportation cost.
If you are interested in our solar modules, please contact us.