Features of 125mm Monocrystalline Solar Panel
1. The highly efficient solar cell ensures high performance of solar module and creates more power in peak hours.
2. Anti-reflecting coating and high-transmission rate glass ensures the high power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3. The anodized frame of our monocrystalline solar panel is torsion and corrosion-resistant, ensuring that our monocrystalline solar panel can work reliably even in harsh weather conditions.
4. Our 125mm monocrystalline solar panel is light in weight. The pre-drilled mounting holes make the solar panel easy to install.
5. It is equipped with water-resistant junction box.
6. Our 125mm monocrystalline solar panel is quite suitable for residential, commercial, and industrial use.
As an experienced manufacturer and supplier of monocrystalline silicon solar panels in China, , we primarily provide monocrystalline solar cells, polycrystalline solar cells, polycrystalline solar panels, monocrystalline solar panels, etc. Our products are CE, TUV, IEC, and IAF certified.
Located in Wuxi, Shine Science and Technology Company is easy to acquire abundant labors and can deliver your products by sea, by land or by air. Thus we can provide you high quality products at lower price.
For more detailed product information, please browse our website or contact us directly.
|Specifications of Monocrystalline Solar Panels|
|Cell||Monocrystalline silicon solar cells 125mm×125mm +125mm×62.5mm|
|No. of cells and connections||36(4×9)|
|Dimension of module(mm)||1195×808×35|
|Limits of Monocrystalline Solar Panels|
|Operating temperature||-40℃~ 85℃|
|Maximum system voltage||1000VDC|
|Characteristics of Monocrystalline Solar Panels|
|Open circuit voltage(Voc)||21.7V||21.8V||21.9V||22.3V|
|Optimum operating voltage(Vmp)||16.4V||17.2V||17.65V||18.6V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||7.3A||7.4A||7.6A||7.7A|
|Optimum operating current(Imp)||6.1A||6.4A||6.8A||7.0A|
|Maximum power at STC(Pm)||100W||110W||120W||130W|
STC: Irradiance 1000 w/m2, Module temperature 25℃, AM=1.5