Though monocrystalline silicon solar cell has high photoelectric conversion efficiency, monocrystalline silicon needs high cost. With the purpose of saving silicon materials, polycrystalline solar cells can be used to replace monocrystalline silicon solar cells.
We execute strict quality improvement management system and data control system in the production of polycrystalline solar cells to ensure their stability and reliability.
|Thickness||Final Cell: 210μm±40μm|
|Front Side (-)||Blue SiN anti-reflection coating|
|Three 1.6mm wide silver bus bars|
|Back Side (+)||Full aluminum back-surface field|
|3mm wide silver soldering pads|
Features and Quality Control
1. In order to ensure high efficiency, this multicrystalline silicone solar cell is designed with isotropy etched surface.
2. Low reverse current, high shunting resistance and dependability.
3. Aiming to ensure the quality of our multicrystalline silicon solar cell, we offer proper incoming inspection, production quality controls, outgoing inspections and packaging checking, etc.
4. 100% checked for reverse current and visual appearance
5. Small light-induced degradation
6. Calibration by Fraunhofer ISE
Data under standard testing conditions(STC)
1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25℃
Pmpp: ±1.50% rel.
Efficiency: ±0.25% abs.
Typical Temperature Coefficients
Typical package for one box is 1008 solar cells. These cells are sealed in paper boards every 72pcs. Gross weight per unit box shall be around 13 kg.
As a professional polycrystalline solar cell manufacturer and supplier in China, we adopt internationally advanced technology and equipment to produce polycrystalline solar cells and other products. Due to their improved performance and efficiency, our photovoltaic modules are successfully sold to America, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Australia, Indonesia, and more.
If you are in need of polycrystalline solar cells, monocrystalline solar cells, solar panels or our other products, please do not hesitate to contact us.